Thursday, November 13, 2014

Long Time Coming....!

Long Time Coming....& One Day Soon I Am Going To Get This Blogging Thing Down Pack...lol! I'm Still Learning How To Work This Blogging Thing....And Be Able To Do It Everyday Like I Visit My SOCIAL MEDIA Pages Everyday :) But....Lately I Have Be Busy Getting My Feet Wet Trying To Grow & Go Into Different and Fun Exciting  Things I Never DONE Before....Like Submitting Photos To Magazines & Learning How To Do Reviews On Products I Win Or Receive....So I Just Have A Question? What Are Some Ways I Can become a Successful blogger and gain more likes and friend base????Last Month Was ((Breast Cancer Awareness Month)) & I Took Part Of Doing The "Blue Shoes" #Shoefie Photo Challenge From NineWest #9WFTBC & One Of My Favorite Bloggers @CandyCoatedClosets #FTBCxCCC She Gave 2\$25 Dsw for supporting "Fashion Targets Breast Cancer". Their goal was $275,000 & there was a Total Of $880 that will be donated to Fashion Targets Breast Cancer All From Our Instagram Posts! Yay!!!! :) So....Here Are Some Of My Entries I Submitted :) *BossLadyTerrie*




No comments:

Post a Comment