Monday, December 29, 2014

I Love DSW....😍

So While I'm On The Phone Going CRAZZZZZY With DSW Shoephoria
About My Lost Order I Placed On (12-23-2014) & I Got An Email Confirmation Number & Time....Still DSW Customer Service Representative Alissa Could Not Trace My Items From The Order Number I Provided For Her So Long Story Short They  Told Me They Can Reload The Funds Back On My E-Gift Card And Place An Order TODAY....For Me If I Wanted To Do That Although I Was Highly Upset Because I Wanted My Pumps From The Previous Order I Placed On Dec.23rd,2014 I Sucked Up My HURT 😐 & Said Let Me Just Order My Boots I've Been Wanting....And That I DID 😄 & Ended Up Getting Them For $7 Dollars & With TRIPLE POINTS Which Was The Last Day To Snag Them So Thank You DSW & Alissa For Your Help....😄
*BossLadyTerrie*





No comments:

Post a Comment