Thursday, February 5, 2015

M.A.C Cinderella Collection....!!!!

For those who know me on a more personal level knows. I am A very simple plain Jane kind of a person. black,cream & white....never wore makeup only lipgloss and eyeshadow and Never was big on COLORS And wearing Colors until 2008. When I went on a color spurt....only in my clothing and manicure and pedicure life! But now in 2015 I have decided that I'm So ready to join the MAKEUP WORLD!!!! WOOT WOOT! 😁 Boy,has This been an AMAZING Journey Thus Far I Love It so much makes me say to myself why didn't I start sooner but Hey,I'm glad I did because LIPSTICKS ARE MYYYY FAVORITE Thing Now....I was so scared to try wearing lipstick because it just doesn't look good on everybody. But I gave it a go on January 14th and I haven't looked back yet. I'm REALLY Getting Obsessed and Its only been a few weeks.So Much that Milani & M.A.C. Cosmetics Have become my "NEW" Loves....SERIOUSLY πŸ˜‚ I can't believe how many lipsticks I have. Gotten since. January 14,2015...☺️and the sad thing of it all is that I have so many friends, social media Friends,social media sites that I am on daily and blogger friends that makes it so hard to resist buying more lipsticks.They all be looking FABULOUS I Be like YESSSSS!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️ That LipstickπŸ’„ Color Now I am addicted to M.A.C Cosmetics So much that I'm in store almost everyday looking for this lipstick color or how this color would look on me because I saw one of my blogger friends wearing it,now I want it. Lol!πŸ˜‚ So did you ALL Hear M.A.C. is Coming Out With A "CINDERELLA" Collection ((clapping))πŸ‘  Ooooh!!!! BABY CAN NOT FREAKING....WAIT!!!!😁😁😁😁Marking My Calendar Now For FEBRUARY 26th....When It Launches ONLINE MARCH 5th-APRIL 14th In STORES Can't Wait To See What My Other Friends Order And Get! ☺️πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜˜πŸ˜€#Mac  #MACCosmetics #MacCinderellaCollection #JustBeautiful *BossLadyTerrie*

No comments:

Post a Comment