Sunday, January 11, 2015

GIRL SCOUT COOKIES TIME....

Not Only Do I Love Entering Into A New Year....But It's Another One Of My  Favorite Times Of Starting Off The New Year....GIRLS SCOUT COOKIES TIME....Oh! Yeah! You See These Cute Kids Selling These Famous Long Time Traditional Thing That My Mother Always Did When I Was Growing Up,We Knew Growing Up When It Was Girl Scout Cookie Selling Time.Because My Moma Would Come Home With About 3-4 Boxes Of Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies. Well I am "Thin Minted" All O.U.T with The thin mint Girl Scout Cookies. I Think If I Taste Another One I Am Going To Cry 😩 Literally So Over The Years I Have Tried Other GIRL SCOUT COOKIES Flavor Such As Chocolate Chip Cookies,Dulce De Leche,& A Few Others I Can't Name BUT I Know What They Looked Like If I Saw The Box. But Now I'm Forever Addicted To The GIRLS SCOUT "Samoa" COOKIES πŸͺ ((Stamped)) And APPROVED 😊 Now These Rah-Rah Raisins Girl Scout Cookies I Heard This Lady Saying How Good They Were And I Went For Them TODAY After 11am Church Service. SoTell Me What's Your Favorite GIRL SCOUT COOKIES?!?! ☺️❤️πŸ’‹πŸͺ☺️ *BossLadyTerrie*

No comments:

Post a Comment