Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Oh! Butterfly Top....!!!!

So....Yesterday After Work I Decided That Since Me And My Family Are Going On A Road Trip This Weekend To Visit Our Family Up In Jacksonville Florida,And Because It Is Cold Up There Compared To Jacksonville Florida That I Needed To Pull Out My Boots And Go On Out And Find Some Tops And Nick Nacks To Take With Me To Go Great With My Boots. & Oh!!!! if You Truly Know Me I am "HIGHLY OBSESSED OVER BUTTERFLIES". Anything I See With Butterfly or Butterflies On It I "Freak Out" & Do This Scream Sound I Do 😄 & I Say "Oh' I Need This....Or That". So I Do A Lot Of Bargain Shopping LOTS Of It,And I Visited One Of My Local Self Owned Boutiques I Go To Regularly Every Saturday Morning When Me & My Moma Go Shopping. So At First I Was Like I Don't See Anything I Like Today Maybe On Saturday. Than It Hit Me,Duh! Terrie You Want Be Here You Will Be In Jacksonville Florida This Weekend. So I Went On Over To The Long Sleeve Section Looked And WHAT Do You Know I FOUND This AMAZING AMAZING Butterfly Top....So I Ask The Store Owner Magley How Much Was It She Top Me $5 With 50% Off  I Was Like Instantly SOLD....I Ended Up Only Paying $2.65 For This Top Instead Of The Usually $5 Now The Fun Part Is Going To Be Pairing It With My "NOT RATED" Black Boots & Making An FAB OUTFIT Come To Life....😍☺️😄😍 PICTURES COMING SOON Of The Finished Look....😄 *BossLadyTerrie*

No comments:

Post a Comment