Wednesday, July 24, 2019

✨๐Ÿ’–CVS-WetNWild (Buy One Get One Free) Sale! (8/22-8/28/2016)๐Ÿ’–✨

When CVS Pharmacy Has A CRAZY๐Ÿ™ƒ Beauty Deal From (8/22-8/28/2016) On Milani, E.L.F. & WetNWild Beauty Products & You're A Huge
Drug Store Hoarder & Love Your CVS Beauty Club Rewards & Perks Like I Do Than You Will Understand Why I'm Writing This Review So ALL Week (8/22-8/28/2016) At CVS They Have All  "WETNWILD"  Beauty Products At "Buy One Get One Free" So You Know I Had To Take Advantage in This Deal So Today I Picked Up Two Glitters ✨ in "Groupie & Brass" & Two Neutral Nail Polish Colors & I'm planning on creating a makeup eye look with glitter and what what to kick it off with this GORGEOUS Hot Pink Glitter In "Groupie"๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ’• For Only $1.27 Buy One Get One Free" At CVS Pharmacy! So I Can't Wait To Test This Beauty ๐Ÿ’– Out!
 ๐Ÿ’‹*BossLadyTerrie*

No comments:

Post a Comment