Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Voluminous Prime Fabulous Lashes!

Loreal Makeup Primer Was Given To Me For Reviewing Purposes For FREE Courtsey Of INFLUENSTER. This Primer Is Used To Give Your Lashes Extra Volume & By My Surprise I LOVEDit. For Perfect Results You Need 3 Main Items The Loreal Primer,A Lash Combo &The Loreal Mascara. First Make Sure Your Lashes Are Clean For Great Results. Apply The Primer On Your Lashes Letting It Sit 1/2 Seconds Not letting it completely dry because that's what I did I let it sit on my eyes for to long than I got this white clumpy results and had to re-wash my lashes and start all over.so prime the lashes for 1/2 seconds then take the lash comb and come your lashes out to desired look than immediately apply the mascara after and HONEY!!!! You can really tell the difference of how much volume you have verses the opposite eye you didn't even do yet. Do the opposite eye the same exact way primer let sit for 1/2seconds than comb your lashes not letting the primer completely dry than apply your mascara than say HELLO to beautiful VOLUMINOUS Lashes. I hope you all have a great experience as I did using this product. #LorealMakeup #IGotItFree #Contest #Influenster
*Siterria*

No comments:

Post a Comment