Wednesday, July 24, 2019

ZzzQuil INFLUENSTER VOXBOX!

πŸ˜† Thank You Influenster For Choosing Me For The #zzzquil #sleeplovers πŸ’€VOXBOX I Love It!!!! πŸ˜πŸ™ŒπŸ’–πŸ’• I Really Needed Something To Help Me Sleep πŸ’€ At Night And ALL I Can Say Is "πŸ‘‹ Bye-Bye & So Long Sleepless Nights" I Slept Good The First Night (Using The Liquid Zzzquil On 6/26/2016) And Woke Up Feeling Hell Of Rejuvenated With Energy That I Normally Don't Usually have because I stayed up the night before until the wee hours of the morning! thanks for the $2.00 off coupon inside the pill box I WILL Be Using This Baby!!!! πŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ’€πŸ’• I Couldn't Wait Any longer For my VOXBOX to arrive so I tried the liquid Zzzquil And now that I received my VOXBOX with the liquid caps NOW It's time to see what the difference between the liquid Zzzquil and the liquid caps Zzzquil. πŸ˜ŒπŸ’€ I received this VOXBOX #freecourtesyofINFLUENSTER 
πŸ’‹*BossLadyTerrie*


No comments:

Post a Comment